Styling upside down was a GAMECHANGER for me when I first gave it a try. It fully lifted my curls off of my head and gave me amazing volume. But I kept running into one problem – my curls kept getting stuck to the back of my head.
After some trial and error, I finally came up with a routine that works for me. This involved flipping my head back and forth while styling to ensure that my hair didn’t get stuck.
Check it out:
- Shower Cap: https://amzn.to/2tLFGeq
- Wet Brush: https://amzn.to/2MXymDb
- Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave-In: https://innersensebeauty.com/product/…
- Innersense I Create Volume: https://innersensebeauty.com/product/…
- Innersense I Create Lift: https://innersensebeauty.com/product/…
*This post contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral commission when you purchase through my link without any extra cost to you. It also helps keep my little site afloat! Thank you for your support.